A startup company is looking for a DevOps Engineer. This successful start-up developed the first Customer Interaction Management Solution that builds convenience into the service experience of automobile consumers, while simplifying the lives of service advisers.
The ideal candidate will be an integral resource for all things DevOps. You’ll be responsible for planning and building tools for system configuration. The candidate must be a self-starter, willing to learn and collaborate new ideas to improve the team and product.
· Manage Linux environment
· Create deployment tools
· Implement systems that scale
· Furnish deployments with no down-time
· Monitor and analyze data across all applications
· Knack for Linux, Automation and Security
· High Level Experience with AWS
· Skill with continuous deployments
· Knowledge with cloud autoscaling and elastic sizing
· Puppet, Chef, or other IT reduplication
· Java Expertise
· Linux command-line saavy
· MySQL, SQL saavy
· Excellent scripting skills
· Company benefits include snacks and refreshments, unlimited paid-time off, flexible work hours, health, dental and vision insurance, competitive salary and a gym membership.