Intermediate Android Developer
A Toronto-based start-up is on the lookout for a full-time Intermediate Android Developer to join their team and aid the development of their wearable technology projects. Currently, they are interested in detailed-oriented candidates who are keen to make fundamental challenges their own.
This innovative company is looking for deep knowledge of native Android development, but financial-based experience is not necessary. Experience in Bluetooth and C/C++ will be considered will be a big help for candidates looking to join this exciting and widely-publicized enterprise. If you are keen to work within an Agile environment within the heart of downtown Toronto, this position will be for you! Dependent on experience, this role can pay up to $110k.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years experience in Mobile apps, predominantly in Android
· At least 1 year working in Java
· Design, develop, and testing of Android solutions
· Good knowledge of the tools within Android Studio SDK
Desired Skills & Experience
· C / C++ and Bluetooth experience
· Highly motivated
Benefits & Perks
· Exciting opportunity to join an innovative company
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Great office location in Downtown Toronto