Have you ever felt the urge to build something that could truly change the world? If so this could be your opportunity. A Redwood City based startup is assembling a team of top tech talent to tackle a problem that spans all industries: Healthcare out comes. They are in process of building a predictive analytics platform that is already being used in it’s infancy by some of the largest managed care providers in the world.
The goal –reach a point where you get a phone call if you’re in the early stages of say a stroke. With the advent of advanced monitoring technologies combined with this level or predictive analytics that pie in the sky concept is going to come to fruition. It if you want to be a part of it get in touch.
Required Skills & Experience
· You should have at least 5 years of experience working in either a Scala.
· You should have the desire and interest in coding in Scala every day – that is what the platform is being built in.
· You should have at least some experience utilizing AWS services.
· You should have at least some experience working in a non-relational database environment – Cassandra optimally.
Desired Skills & Experience
· It would be great if you’ve used Akka, Play!, Spray or at least explored it in side projects
Benefits & Perks
· This is a full time on site position in the Redwood City office.
· It comes with a competitive base salary, a uniquely strong benefits package for a startup, and an early stage equity option on a sliding scale depending on your preference for salary or equity.
· It also comes with the opportunity to work on a world class software team in a world class office space with all the perks – full stocked kitchen, flex hours, new office space etc.