One of West Hollywood’s fastest growing companies in a growing field of mobile application services is looking for a full time Android Engineer. You will be joining a team of energetic Android programmers developing media and wireless services apps that also incorporate proximity technology.
The company uses proximity-technology which includes: beacons and GPS to ensure proper service to customers. The company’s proximity platform has yielded an amazing volume of purchases millions in annual sales. With a dynamic work culture and great opportunity to learn from the best in Android development, this position asks for passionate candidates.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ Years of Android development experience
· Experience publishing Android apps
· BS in Computer Science required. MS is preferred
· Proficiency with Android Studio, Android SDK, Gradle, and Eclipse
· Location technology: Google Maps API’s, MapKit, Google
· Communicates well as a leader
This position offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and a lot of room for growth!