A company located in Berkeley, that is leading the charge in the autonomous driving space is willing to pay up to $190,000 for a Senior iOS Engineer to lead the development of their existing app, and continually build new features. The ideal candidate will have experience working on applications with a significant user base. The company has built a world-class platform for self-driving cars and interconnected car communication based on their advanced geolocation technology. With recent consortium funding of over $3 Billion from luxury car manufacturers, this is a great time to join the company!
This is a once-in a lifetime chance to be one of the software engineers who ushers in a new age of transportation. The engineer who takes this role will have the chance to see the software they develop implemented in the mass production of autonomous vehicles by leading global car manufacturers (Mercedes, Audi, BMW). This location technology will be used to make transportation both safer and more efficient, solving real-world problems that adversely affect billions of people globally.
Required Skills & Experience
· Must have: 3-5 years of professional iOS Experience
· Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
· Experience with multithreaded programming
Desired Skills & Experience
· Strong knowledge of Swift 2.0+
· Published apps in the App store
· Experience designing API’s and familiarity with REST
Benefits & Perks
· Yearly Bonus
· Competitive benefits package
· PTO & opportunity to work from home as needed
· Stocked kitchen
· Opportunity to shape the future of transportation