Android Team Lead
An established UK based company with Canadian headquarters in the outer ring of the GTA is looking for an Android Team Lead to navigate the NDKs within the Android platform. This lottery based company is located in a beautiful open-concept office looking out along the waterfront. As an established company, they have a very family-based culture.
They are looking for a Native Android Engineer with 3 plus year of experience in native applications and 5 plus years of practical experience. The right candidate should take pride in the customer-first product they release. Responsible for directing the architecture/design, development and test of the embedded software and on the publication of this app the Google Play store, this candidate should have great communication and organizational skills. The right candidate will be paid up to $120,000.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3 + years of experience developing native Android applications
· 1+ years of experience developing NDK
· 5+ years of practical experience
· Experience with Java, and/or Eclipse in a production environment
· Experience with Product focused teams – Architecture / Design / Code Reviews
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 3+ App’s in Google Play or App Store
Desired Skills & Experience
· Masters in Computer Science or a related Engineering field
· Understanding of Web Development
· Understanding of multiple mobile platforms
· Held a Senior/lead position in the past
· Understanding of REST/JSON/XML Web Services
Benefits & Perks
· Work with a dynamic and fun team of quality and experienced developers
· Work with a Fortune 500 company with lots of room for growth
· RSP Matching, health, dental insurance
· Flexible Hours
· Great office environment right in the heart of Downtown Toronto with access to the TTC!