A Radnor-based SaaS company is looking to bring on a cloud-focused DevOps engineer to assist them further develop their Business Discovery tools that allow clients to not only just report findings but also explore the data and make important decisions that will reflect in the efficiency of their operation.
By working directly with their cloud platform, you will be ensuring optimum operation through the monitoring, updating, and optimization of the tools as well as develop new functionality and use. If you’re the type that is kept both busy AND happy with system administration, automation, cloud server orchestration, server configuration, and the monitoring of websites, apply today!
· 3 years experience with Cloud Technology
· AWS/Open Stack background
· Familiarity with agile development environment
· Solid scripting background in either Python, PHP, C#, Drupal or Ruby (Polyglot shop, the more the better)
· Building Continuous Integration pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc)
· Independent working capabilities
· Atlassian Jira/Confluence
· Node.JS application development experience, a strong plus
Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Extensive PTO, Fidelity Savings Account