Are you interested in working at one of the most successful and profitable startups in the San Diego County? This company is on the rise to be one of the leading software developers of content security and revenue enhancement solutions for Pay-TV. The Database Administrator will be responsible in helping the team to solve business intelligent issues while keeping a positive attitude! Enjoy many added perks such as generous time off, 401k, free coffee and snacks, stock options and much more.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of systems engineering or administration experience on Linux or Solaris
- 2+ years of database administration and troubleshooting experience with big data solutions such as Oracle, MySQL and/or MariaDB, PostgreSQL Amazon RDS, Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, or Redis.
- IP network proficiency
- Scripting experience in Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby or similar.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to video streaming as a developer
- Knowledge of DRM systems
- CAS/ Conditional Access Systems a huge plus
- Desired security protocals: PKI, SSL experience a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Provides generous time off
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Free coffee and snacks
- Great office in Downtown, 360 city view