Machine Learning Engineer
Profitable ad tech startup for mobile gaming is looking to bring on a Machine Learning Engineer. The startup provides a simple SDK to create an ad network that is processing a huge amount of data with 1B active users that create 5B events daily and over a PB of historical data.
The Machine Learning Engineer will join a experienced engineering team and be responsible for developing targeting algorithms that will allow users to choose where, when, and who sees advertisements within the game. You will also convert offline models to online and models that predict ad click-through outcomes that learn based on petabytes of data.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years of experience in professional data science role
· Developing algorithms in Scala, Python, or R
· Experience with Hadoop or Spark with MLlib
· Unsupervised learning
· PhD in quantitative field
Desired Skills & Experience
· Spark MLlib
· Ad tech experience!
Benefits & Perks
· Stock option in pre-IPO and profitable startup
· Great office and team environment in the heart of San Jose
· Easy commute – convenient location to VTA
· Open paid time-off policy and catered lunches!
· Competitive compensation package with full benefits, 401k, etc.