Senior Android Engineer
Canada’s leading, largest and most recognized communication company is currently searching for a world-class Senior Android Engineer to join the team in their downtown Toronto office. This is a 6 month contract – to – hire position.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Java and Eclipse and versed in native application. Backed by an influential company, this candidate should be ready to innovative, create and build some of the most groundbreaking coding. Starting from scratch, this candidate should have some experience using NDK. They should have some experience leading a Product focused team with division in Architecture, Design, and Code Reviews.
The company’s elite development team has been renowned for their innovative coding. Many of these engineers have written books and open source material on Android which have been used by companies such as Nike, Microsoft, and P&G. Not only will the position lead the way for professional growth, but it will pay the right candidate up to $80/hr.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5 + years of experience developing native Android applications
· 1+ years of experience developing NDK
· Experience with Java, and/or Eclipse in a production environment
· Experience with Product focused teams – Architecture / Design / Code Reviews
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 3+ App’s in Google Play or App Store
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience working with Fortune-500 companies
· Masters in Computer Science or a related Engineering field
· Understanding of Web Development
· Understanding of multiple mobile platforms
· Held a Senior position in the past
Benefits & Perks
· Work with a dynamic and fun team of quality and experienced developers
· Work with a Fortune 500 company with lots of room for growth
· RSP Matching, health, dental insurance
· Flexible Hours
· Great office environment right in the heart of Downtown Toronto with access to the TTC!