Do you want to work for a recognized global leader in Investment and Financial Services? What about being part of an innovative new team that’s tackling all the data operations for that firm using in-depth analytics and machine learning principles? Then you may want to apply today because that’s the type of technology and exposure my client is trying to put you in front of.
Looking for someone with solid Hadoop and Spark experience, the team is looking to take advantage of the market’s newest database technology in Massive Parallel Processing among many other tasks as they’re quadrupling their analytics force. By implementing this new database platform, they will produce a low latency system that will allow them to sift and warehouse through Petabytes of data in as close to real time as been reached yet. Be part of the team that not only builds the platform but gets to work with it from day one and ride the next technological wave.
Required Skills & Experience
· Statistical Analysis leveraging R and/or Python (Pandas, scikit-learn, numpy, scipy)
· Extensive Software Development experience, any language, pref Python
· Strong Big Data exposure and experience with Hadoop
· Experience leveraging Apache Big Data Suite (Impala, Hive, Pig, Spark, Flume, Sqoop, etc)
· Financial Industry experience is a MUST
· Exposure to online data competitions (Kaggle, Git, Google Competitions, etc)
· 4-5 years of experience AT LEAST
Benefits & Perks
Expansive medical options, dental, vision, 401K, great PTO allowance and more!