Project Manager, Leading Mobile Start-Up
One of the world’s fastest growing (well-funded and profitable) Mobile Application start-ups needs to hire a fulltime Technical Project Manager and is willing to pay 120,000 annually. Located in Midtown Manhattan, this company is rapidly advancing their Ecommerce business and is looking for someone that can guide product and engineering teams in the right direction.
Step in as the key liaison for some of the most universally recognized Fortune 500 retailers. If you are an outstanding Technical Project Manager with the technical chops and communication skills to match, this can be the job for you. They are looking for someone that can help deliver high-visibility and high traffic mobile commerce, tablet-commerce, social commerce and in-store digital apps and sites. You will work on some of the most innovative digital marketing campaigns that touch millions of users on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in CS/EE/Engineering or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years managing technical projects for mobile/web based software, applications, or digital agencies
- Experience managing technical projects for the complete life cycle
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and liaise between technical and non-technical teams
- Client/Customer interaction/engagement experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with mobile and/or online retail is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Fully stocked refrigerator with food and drinks
- Competitive salary, 401k
- Full medical and dental health coverage
- Great work/life balance!