Senior Mobile Engineer (Automotive)
One of the world’s most recognizable automotive brands with their Canadian headquarters in a beautiful location on the outer ring of the GTA is looking for an Android Team Lead to join their development team and help build multimedia-based features within the Android platform to build the next generation of their automotive software application. The end result of this project will be used throughout the world in cars of the future, and as they grow out their Canadian presence, they are in need of a qualified and experienced Android Team Lead to build this application and drive the growth the product development group. The ideal Android Team Lead will have experience with multimedia and device-drive Android development, with building an Android application from scratch, and have knowledge of native development, as well as having a fun-loving attitude and a penchant for creativity! Offering up to 120K for the right technical talent! Think you have what it takes? Apply below!
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience with Java development for Android applications
· Experience and understanding of Multimedia-based projects (Audio, Video, etc)
· Experience with various Android-based SDKs
· Understanding of Device-Driven development
· Experience with working in Product focused teams- Product Awareness a key factor!
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience in the automotive sector
· Understanding of C++ and embedded development
Benefits & Perks
· Learn and develop new programming skills while adding your expertise for a brand new project!
· Work with a dynamic and fun team of quality and experienced developers
· Become a mentor to junior developers and get more leadership experience
· Free coffee and snacks
· RSP Matching, health, dental insurance
· Gym membership discount
· Flexible Hours
· Great office environment