Mobile Lead Engineer (iOS AND Android - Financial)
One of Canada’s largest financial institutions is looking for an iOS and Android expert to join an ongoing project as the Mobile Lead Engineer and help to lead and build native applications for upcoming projects with their Fortune 500 based clientele! The current project is nearing the pilot stage and will require a lot of upgrades moving towards its upcoming release, and then much work is in store for the following second release. The ideal Mobile Lead Engineer will have years of experience in Objective-C/iOS and Java/Android development, exposure to and understanding of Swift, as well as an expert understanding of the SDLC as a whole. The Mobile Lead will join a team of forward thinking engineers in a flat structure, always looking for new ideas and fresh takes on technology/projects and more! Offering up to 120K for the right technical talent.
Required Skills & Experience
· 4-7 years of experience developing mobile applications in both iOS and Android
Experience in the banking/finance industry a big plus!
· Must have experience with User Interface (Storyboards - being able to critique)
· Experience as a team lead or architect within large-scale projects
· Strong communication skills and interest in “doing it right”
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience with Enterprise-level development
· Experience with Financial-based applications
· Ability to work on a collaborative team
Benefits & Perks
· Learn and develop new programming skills while adding your expertise for projects with Fortune 500 clients!
· Work with a dynamic and fun team of quality and experienced developers
· RSP Matching, health, dental insurance
· Flexible Hours
· Great office environment right in the heart of Downtown Toronto!