Lead Native iOS Engineer
A large health institution is growing rapidly and searching to expand their iOS team before the New Year with a Lead Native iOS Engineer in their downtown Toronto location. This position can pay the right candidate up to $90,000.
The Lead Native iOS Engineer will help write code, solve mobile problems, create features, and build prototypes that will be used by millions of people. As a lead, the Engineer will spend about 30% of their time in a managerial role. Looking to switch the departments language to Swift, the Lead iOS Engineer should have a strong background is Swift, but working knowledge with Objective-c.
This is your chance to work for a major name brand company who is at the top of their market. This company has a brand new IT offices.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years of experience building native iOS applications
· 3+ years of experience using Swift
· 2 app’s in the App Store
· Working experience using Objective-c
· University degree or higher (preferrably in Computer Science or Engineering)’
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience working on native Android applications is a definate plus
· Help leading role in the past
· Experience in the health industry
Benefits & Perks
· Full Health Benefits (vision and dental)
· Great locations with access to TTC with a brand new office
· Room for growth within the company