Mid-Level DevOps Engineer
The leading video engagement advertising platform, delivers effective advertising for on-demand, interactive media located in is seeking a Mid-Level DevOps Engineer with heavy development experience. They are located right in Center City and are willing to pay up to $115K.
Their team is growing and they are looking for talented individuals who want to be part of a technology driven environment and who are always pushing themselves to explore new ways to improve system efficiency. They don’t expect the hire to be an expert at everything; however a true commitment to learning new technologies is a must! This is a great opportunity that will provide the opportunity to work in a lively and passionate environment, while also working in a fast-growing industry.
Ideal engineers will have a very solid understanding of Linux administration as well as working experience with Chef and AWS. A solid understanding of Ruby, Python, or PHP scripting is a major plus, and candidates who have spun up instances on AWS would be preferred! If you are a DevOps Engineer who has the passion and desire to grow their tech stacks at an amazing company then this is definitely an opportunity you do not want to pass on!
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years of DevOps Engineer experience
· Expertise working with AWS
· Experience with configuration management tools such as: Puppet, Chef or Ansible
· Proficiency in scripting (Python, Ruby, PHP, Java)
· Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
· Experience in a large scale infrastructure
· Containerization experience with Docker or Vagrant
· Software Engineer or Web Developer background
Benefits & Perks
Benefits include a competitive starting salary along with medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock, free parking, and a great environment!