Have you been experimenting with GOlang on your own pet projects? Curious to learn?
This educational technology company based in Waltham is open up a new R&D team with the expressed purpose of exploring new technologies and redeveloping version 2.0 of their platform from the ground up using Go microservices. Because Go is a newer language, previous professional experience is not required to join this team though it will certainly be appreciated!
Required Skills & Experience
· 7+ years developing web-based applications
· Expert-level knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C# and Python
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics. Advanced degree preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
· Previous projects with Go, either personal or professional
· Experience working in a microservices-based architecture
Benefits & Perks
This is an opportunity to surround yourself with a passionate team of intellectual computer scientists and mathematicians, working on a product that has a positive impact on students around the world. Compensation package includes base, bonus, and stock options.