Senior Principal Engineer
This E-discovery team is looking for a Senior Principal Engineer for their cloud based application. In the information management group, you will work directly on data protection and archiving products using the latest storage, de-duplication, archiving, indexing, and machine-learning and virtualization technologies. This is a great position to strengthen big data and cloud technology experience. Java, RabbitMQ, Mongo.DB, elastic search, and Cassandra are all being used in this application. This group is developing this business management software to improve workflow efficiency for some of the biggest companies in the world. Looking for hands-on architects and very experienced senior engineers that innovates, architects, and implements and deploys high quality code.
· Strong experience with Java and/or J2EE
· Experience with Rest API and Java Web Services
· Strong experience building scalable, high quality distributed services
· Prior work experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
· Experience with Big Data technologies is a definite plus
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL, distributed search and virtualization technologies is a plus
· Familiarity with open source technologies like Elastic Search, Cassandra, Kafka, and Storm is a plus
· Experience with CI infrastructures, packaging and deployment technologies is nice to have
· Strong communication skills
· Principal, Senior, or Architect experience
This is a full time position with full Benefits. Some company perks come with the position as well as recognition programs.