Senior Android Engineer
A leading consultancy firm within the heart of downtown Toronto is looking to expand their Android team on a full-time basis, due to continued company growth and the increase of new projects on their books. The role has the potential to pay up to 110K.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 3 years’ experience in Android development, including the past publication of apps, and use of Core Java. Any experience in mentorship, management, or the use of NDKs is a great bonus. This company is constantly involved in top-level projects, with access to cutting edge software and technologies. If you are excited to work within an Agile environment in the center of the city, this position will be for you!
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years of Android development, including use of Core Java
· Successfully developed apps available online
· Must possess a appetite for Android and application development
· Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience with NDKs in a great asset
· Mentorship / management experience
· Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
· Comprehensive Benefits Package (to be discussed)
· Happy Hours
· casual environment