Lead Automation Architect
Located in the MetroWest area of Mass, with nearly 2000% growth since the companies start in early 2013, scaling the technology department is the company’s main focus. Partnered with over half of the top 100 advertisers in the US and a unique machine learning system as their main application they interact with consumers and brands daily!
With 5 different products this company’s growth trajectory puts it in a select group with the fastest growing businesses in technology and they are in need of a Lead Automation Architect to plan and build out their team and testing frameworks. Previous experience at the architect level is essential as is someone that can mentor and help train other engineers. This is a role for someone who is curious about technology, never takes anything for face value and who will tirelessly seek out best practices in what is still an undefined role in the technology community.
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience leading, designing and building test infrastructure and tools in a technology agnostic stack
· Previous practice in an environment where you are part of the development team/work closely with them
· Understanding of the Ad – Serving domain
· Someone who has perfected the balance of the problem solving and actualizing on those solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Understanding of a cloud based environment including Amazon EC2/S3
Benefits & Perks
With an organization where they are look to their employees as professionals work life balance comes first. Work from home flexibility and “family first” mentality this is the environment that most people dream of! Substantial healthcare benefits and other perks surrounding the day to day, this is one of those, once in a lifetime start-up opportunities that you’ll regret not applying too.