Technical Project Manager, Start-Up Environment
An emerging leader in Mobile and Web-Based solutions is looking to add a Technical Project Manager to their growing team. This candidate will work heavily with technical teams to complete multiple projects including web development, internal tool development, mobile development, and more. This role is ideal for the Technical Project Manager looking for $75-$100,000 annually right here in Mid-Town Manhattan!
This opportunity is ideal for candidates who are looking to grow their career and work on new projects. The site includes a fully stocked cafeteria, onsite gym, and more. These teams build custom web-based applications for high-traffic websites centered on new products. Strong time management and an understanding of agile/scrum development is required. This is a great opportunity for skilled Project Managers looking to take the next step in their career!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Project Management role
- Experience leading applications through full-lifecycle development
- Experience gathering requirements and setting timelines to complete projects
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical team members
- A focus on detail and impeccable organizational skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- Client Engagement Experience
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical benefits paid for by company
- Full café
- Onsite gym
- Paid vacation time
- Beautiful campus in Orange County, and more!