One of the most recognizable and renowned media and publishing companies is looking for a Software Engineer in Test/SDSET to join the team and help build out automated tools and processes to test their products. The ideal Software Engineer in Test is someone who is interested in new and innovative approaches to solving problems and has a firm understanding of automation in general.
The SDET will be taking ownership of development automated test suites for web and iOS applications. They need to have proficiency in at least one OOP language (C#, Java, Python or Ruby) and have the ability to programmatically test a product. The SDET will need to have a solid understanding of basic web concepts, and needs to have familiarity with Unix and Linux. Any familiarity with automation frameworks like Selenium or Protractor would be a plus.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a respected organization.
Required Skills & Experience
· Understanding of basic Web Concepts (HTML, CSS, Rest APIs, etc.)
· Familiarity with automation frameworks
· Ability to write and execute SQL Queries
· Understanding of Linux/UNIX commands
· Ability to test Web Services with SOAP UI (+)
· Experience setting up and creating a test framework (+)