A progressive Marketing Analytics firm is in need of a Systems Engineer with a DevOps mentality or the drive to do so. This firm works with small businesses in the interest of drawing locals to their products. This System Engineer will sit and work closely with the development team, VP of Engineering and a Lead DevOps. This is a great opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career and learn automation and cloud deployment skills. You will work on a top notch team to deliver their marketing SaaS solution to market.
As a Systems Engineer you will join a very collaborative team. You will trouble shoot, problem solve, architect and beef up the current infrastructure. Your core responsibilities will be to collaborate and assist the DevOps team as they continue to deploy their infrastructure to AWS.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong Linux Engineering experience
- Previous AWS experience is a plus
- Previous automation is a plus (Chef would be a double plus)
- Scripting experience with bash
- Previous experience with Python scripting is a plus
- Webserver experience with one of the following (JBoss, Apache, IIS)
- Previous experience with one of the following monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti)
Benefits and Perks
- Fun, open, collaborative environment, potluck dinners, stocked kitchen and great city views.
- Flexible work hours even work from home hours.
- Very progressive, staying on the cutting edge in the tech world.
- No offices, very open atmosphere the COO and Founder still sit on the development and operations floor.
- Insane benefits.