Product Manager, Brand Performance
One of the World’s most recognized and innovative advertising performance companies located in Manhattan is looking to add a fulltime Product Manager and is willing to pay up to $120k. Their groundbreaking and growing Product Team is using Big Data and Analytics to help drive the brand and advertising performance of hundreds of Fortune 500 companies and they need an experienced and motivated Product Manager to join in their efforts.
The Product Manager in this critical and highly visible role will have operational and strategic oversight of the company’s Brand Performance and Fraud Products. You will be using your strategic and innovative approach to product management, with attention being paid to Big Data and the use of analytics to help launch the most valuable products. The ideal candidate will be well versed in client facing as well as interfacing heavily with all levels and functions within the company. You should have a deep understanding of advertising technology, including ad serving, tracking, firsthand experience with trafficking, and conceptual understanding of the ecosystem. This is a great opportunity to show off your communication and leadership skills, while growing organically with a company that has pioneered and leads its space.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years as a digital Product Manager in Online Advertising Technology
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience leading Product Development Life-cycle
- Familiarity with the online ad ecosystem and associated metrics
- Experience managing the development of products in a fast paced, continuous release environment
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Client-Facing experience
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with Big Data
- Experience working in Ad-tech
- Positive can do attitude and approach
- Can work autonomously
- Team player
Benefits & Perks
- Fulltime opportunity with compensation at or above market rate.
- 401k, full medical, and dental coverage
- Stocked Kitchen and Bagels on Fridays
- Great office