Senior Quality Engineer - New Platform (Autonomous Vehicles)
Mobile e-commerce platform and backend payment processing solutions provider in the heart of downtown San Francisco is looking to scale its test automation engineering team. This person will be the first hire in a new group that will transform the way the business tests software. It will supplement a manual QA team and build automation frameworks from scratch. The ideal candidate will also bring experience with new technologies and will advise on best practices.
- Test automation framework development (Selenium, Robot, or similar)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, Java, or Ruby)
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience testing RESTful APIs in Java preferred
- Experience in behavioral driven development (BDD) testing preferred
- Performance experience with Gatling a plus
Full medical benefits, paid company outings, sabbatical program after successful employment period, paid time-off, great location, and tight-knit work environment. Great opportunity to scale an automation engineering from ground up!