A leading customer loyalty startup in San Francisco has an immediate opening for a Senior iOS Engineer to join the growing mobile team. This company works with small businesses to generate the most return from consumers through rewards programs and personalized services. A total of $105 million in funding is driving rapid growth both internally and from customers. Ideal candidates will need minimally 3 years of experience developing for iOS and should have strong experience with either Objective – C and/or Swift. Any experience with Bluetooth Beacon and Geolocation is a huge plus, as is any experience with Xcode and RESTful APIs. If you are looking to join a growing startup that is working with the newest trends in tech and looking for someone to help shape those, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years of experience with iOS Development
· Profiency with Swift and/or Objective-C
· Strong background with Software Engineering and CS fundamentals
· Experience working in a scrum team
Desired Skills & Experience
· Computer Science Degree
· Exposure to Python/Django
· Familiarity with CI tools
Benefits & Perks
· Competitive salary
· Full health benefits
· Easily accessible office in SOMA
· Exciting and fast paced work environment!