Ever wanted to have the opportunity to work for a start-up without any risks? One of the leading software companies in Palo Alto is redesigning one of their core platforms into the cloud. This group functions like a start-up within the company. You’ll have the luxuries of working with a well-established publicly traded company and the excitement of working in a fast-paced start-up. They are looking for a solid Cloud Engineer / Architect to help design a whole new platform and lead a team of engineers. This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and spread your coding wings. If you are a back-end Java Architect who has built available & distributed cloud platforms and applications, then this is right position for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in computer science is the baseline.
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Experience with AWS and micro services is essential.
- Understanding of distributed systems and multi-threading.
- Cloud experience is essential.
- Building scale-able messaging platforms with RabbitMQ, and Kafka is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible hours
- Catered lunches and meals
- Snacks galore
- Global travel insurance
- Monthly tech talks and weekly seminars.