Established in late 2001 and now a leading worldwide provider of enterprise communications is looking for an Automation engineer. Located right next to North Station they specialize in enhanced emergency communication availability in events like blizzards, flash floods, and other natural disasters. An ideal candidate is someone who has a passion to improve and build on their critical thinking skills.
If chosen, you will assist in building automation frameworks and learn the best practices for coding and scripting languages. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that is successfully transforming the way organizations communicate globally, both for emergency situations, and for every day time-sensitive interactions. This is an urgent need, so please apply as soon as possible if you’re excited about gaining hands on experience in a modern technology environment with a collaborative team.
Required Skills & Experience
· Assist team in automation framework builds
· Learn best practices for coding and scripting languages
· Understanding of object-oriented code and software implementation
· Extreme drive to enhance and build critical thinking skills
Desired Skills & Experience
· Eagerness to learn
· Drive and motivation to excel in a Automation Engineer role/career
Benefits & Perks
· Great health and dental benefits, 401K match and yearly bonuses
· Flexible work schedule and work from home options