Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
With everyone moving their data to the cloud, security is a fast-growing concern. This software company has created a product that locks down and secures client information hosted on a public cloud, allowing users to get the best of both worlds. Due to increased client demand, they are looking to add a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to continue scaling out their environment. This role is an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and become intimately knowledgeable with all of the different services wrapped up into the Amazon Web Services package.
· Must be comfortable working in a 1500+ server environment
· Strong Linux and Unix administration abilities
· Strong base understanding of AWS with the desire to learn more
· Hands-on scripting experience with languages such as Python, Bash, Ruby or Shell
· Any containerization experience with Docker or similar tools a strong plus
Voted one of Boston’s Best Places to Work in 2015, this prominent fixture in the Boston start-up scene has grown non-stop for the last 5 years. Employee satisfaction is a top priority, so flex hours, work from home options are available. Compensation package includes competitive salary, equity and annual bonuses.
Linux, Unix, red hat, redhat, rhel, centos, amazon, cloud, aws, openstack, scripting, automation, configuration management, engineer, administrator, admin, job, posting, hiring, apply, resume