Mid Level DevOps
The world’s largest financial trading platform has recently opened a cutting edge research and development lab right here in Cambridge. Dealing with quadrillions (yes, QUADrillions) of dollars in electronic trades, they are in need of 2 Systems Engineers to facilitate the deployment and maintenance of the HPC environment. You will work closely with a variety of engineers, developers, product owners and business analysts to ensure that the business critical applications are 100% reliable. This will be based here in Boston, but you will be working closely with the Chicago team to implement a DevOps culture, so must be a true believer of the "DevOps" mentality.
· Comfortable working in both Windows and Linux systems
· Hands-on experience deploying instances in AWS systems
· Extensive scripting experience, preferably with Ruby, Shell or Python
· Solid understanding of continuous integration tools like Bamboo and Jenkins
· DevOps True Believer (Excelsior!)
This passionate and energetic team will encourage collaboration with both the onsite and Chicago teams. You will have the opportunity to build from scratch and have full ownership of automation deployment from day 1. Impressive benefits, including healthcare, and a 15% annual bonus.
Windows, Win, AWS, Git, Powershell, Bamboo, Ant, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, Java, .Net, automation, maven, continuous integration, CI, configuration management, CM, Agile, Scrum, Kanban