Senior Product Designer
· Several years of experience designing/developing, wire-framing, prototyping and iterating great products.
· Experience working with users and engineers to create interactive designs.
· Obsess over design and interaction details.
· Ability to translate feedback and data into interactive prototypes and wireframes.
· Strong portfolio showcasing favorite work and design process, specifically in wire-framing and white boarding.
· Participation in the UX community and knowledge of front-end code, basic visual principles.
· Understanding of the full visual design process and is strong and detail oriented.
· Excellent leadership, communication and team building skills.
Benefits & Perks
Competitive pay, great location, comprehensive medical benefits after 90 days, unlimited Paid time off, equity, and a work environment that emphasizes transparency, community, education and professional development.